OUR SCHOOL'S STRONG VALUES
Consideration, tolerance, cooperation, mutual respect, achievement, assertiveness, courtesy, self-discipline, self-control, honesty, fairness, teamwork, respect and compassion for other people.
- The right to learn and play without interference from others
- The right to be treated fairly, equally and with respect by students and staff
- The right to be safe anywhere in the school
- The right to not be verbally abused, nor made to feel foolish or inadequate by students or staff
- The right to be listened to by students and staff
- The right to be valued as an individual by students and staff
- The right to expect that your personal property will be respected by students and staff
- We expects all students to respect these rights.